Vermont Drone is an art project by Steve Mermelstein, a photography workshop instructor, award-winning commercial, event, and aerial photographer, naturalist, birder and nature lover based in South Burlington, Vermont.
Vermont Drone is all about capturing Vermont’s beauty, not only from the ground, but from the air as well.
- We use drones to make art or to help the public and environment.
- We operate in full compliance with all federal and state laws. We also voluntarily comply with FAA Advisory Circular 91-57 and FAA Regulation 91.13 as specified by the NTSB.
- We only operate our equipment in a safe, responsible, and competent manner that does not threaten anyone’s safety, person, or privacy.
We have safely operated various model aircraft and drones since 1988 and are very proud of our perfect safety record. Zero crashes. Zero accidents. Zero incidents. Zero property damage. Zero injuries.
- We don’t use drones for surveillance, snooping, or hunting.
- We don’t use drones to make photographs or videos of recognizable persons or individuals without their expressed permission.
- Our operators don’t fly beyond visual line of sight.
- We always notify and fly in cooperation with Air Traffic Control and local airport management in voluntary compliance with FAA Advisories.
- We don’t fly our drones more than 400-feet above ground level or near manned aircraft.
- We never operate in a careless or reckless manner.
All Images and Videos displayed on the Vermont Drone site have been crafted by Steve Mermelstein and are Copyright – All rights reserved (unless otherwise noted).