We are recruiting for an entry level sales person to join our expanding Sales team. This position will focus on driving revenue and building strategic relationships directly with clients. The ideal candidate must have experience with sales planning and account management, and maintain an understanding of the sales process, the ability to communicate effectively within the org, as well as, with customers/clients.
- Prospect, develop, negotiate and close new and established accounts.
- Selling, negotiating, and scheduling jobs with clients.
- Meet or exceed revenue growth with existing customers in specified target market verticals, through phone, email communication and face-to-face meetings
- Possess a deep understanding of client marketing goals and have the ability to customize solutions to meet them.
- Cultivate and reinforce client relationships while increasing revenue.
- Interact with a broad set of businesses and have great presentation skills both over the phone and in person.
- Act as a strategic partner to your clients.
- Create opportunities via lead generation, prospecting and networking to identify, develop and manage new accounts and help you reach your personal revenue targets.
- Demonstrated ability to consistently close sales and generate revenues.
- Ability to interact with a broad set of businesses and presenting both over the phone and in person.
- Ability to travel to client locations for sales meetings as needed.
- Communication and client management skills with a track record of building long term partnerships.
- Basic experience in photography and/or cinematography.
- Comfortable identifying customer needs through consultative style selling. Communicate effectively with team members and managers.
- The ability to work on your own and also as part of a larger team.
- Sharp business sense, resourceful, proactive and goal oriented.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, strong attention to detail, and good follow-through.
- Flexible schedule with ability to attend assigned regional trade shows, Maker Faires, or conferences that may take place on weekdays, weeknights, and/or weekends.
How to apply:
- Submit an application and upload your Résumé.
- No phone calls, txts, messages, or emails! DO NOT contact us using any other method.