We are recruiting for an entry level sales person to join our expanding Sales team. This position will focus on driving revenue and building strategic relationships directly with clients. The ideal candidate must have experience with sales planning and account management, and maintain an understanding of the sales process, the ability to communicate effectively within the org, as well as, with customers/clients. The ideal candidate will benefit from working alongside Steve Mermelstein.
- Prospect, develop, negotiate and close new and established accounts.
- Selling, negotiating, and scheduling jobs with clients.
- Meet or exceed revenue growth with existing customers in specified target market verticals, through phone, email communication and face-to-face meetings
- Possess a deep understanding of client marketing goals and have the ability to customize solutions to meet them.
- Cultivate and reinforce client relationships while increasing revenue.
- Interact with a broad set of businesses and have great presentation skills both over the phone and in person.
- Act as a strategic partner to your clients.
- Create opportunities via lead generation, prospecting and networking to identify, develop and manage new accounts and help you reach your personal revenue targets.
- Demonstrated ability to consistently close sales and generate revenues.
- Ability to interact with a broad set of businesses and presenting both over the phone and in person.
- Ability to travel to client locations for sales meetings as needed.
- Communication and client management skills with a track record of building long term partnerships.
- Basic experience in photography and/or cinematography.
- Comfortable identifying customer needs through consultative style selling. Communicate effectively with team members and managers.
- The ability to work on your own and also as part of a larger team.
- Sharp business sense, resourceful, proactive and goal oriented.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, strong attention to detail, and good follow-through.
- Flexible schedule with ability to attend assigned regional trade shows, Maker Faires, or conferences that may take place on weekdays, weeknights, and/or weekends.
Three years in a row Steve Mermelstein was named one of the top 50 photographers and cinematographers in the country by Samsung USA. Steve is based in South Burlington, VT, serving Vermont and beyond. He serves a diverse client-base including local startups, established local business, large multinational corporations, broadcast TV, streaming productions, movie productions, press/media outlets and news programs, magazines, and even state government agencies. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
How to apply:
- Please send a cover letter which includes an intro and desired pay.
- Don’t forget to include your resume and work history.
- Send via email only. DO NOT contact us using any other method.
- Email to: j…@vtphotog.com.