We are recruiting a sUAS Remote Pilot to join our growing team. The ideal candidate will benefit from working alongside our experienced team members and eventually function as the PIC and lead a team.
- Currently licensed FAA 107 Remote Pilot with small Unmanned Aerial System rating.
- Ability to read and understand Aeronautical Charts, METARs, TFRs, and NOTAMS.
- In depth experiencing piloting sUAS photography/video platforms, especially DJI products. (See our fleet.)
- Great sense of direction with the ability to navigate to locations on time and without getting lost.
- Must be able to quickly and accurately understand online/offline maps, charts, drawings surveys, etc and utilize the information to understand surroundings, potential hazards, position safe takeoff/landing sites, and create safe flight plans.
- Ability to work both independently and effectively in a team, meeting all deadlines.
- Strong customer service skills are essential.
- Reliable transportation, proof of auto insurance, unexpired driver’s license, and clean driving record (no DUIs or moving violations within the last 3 years).
Preference given to applicants with:
- Three+ years of experience as a sUAS operator/pilot.
- Knowledge and experience with latest versions of: Final Cut Pro, Color Finale Plugin, Lightroom Classic CC, Premier Pro CC, Photoshop CC, Kolor Autopano, Kolor Autopano Video, and Mac OS.
- A solid track record of performance under deadlines.
- Familiarity with color-correction standards, technical principles, and delivery specifications.
- Vermont residents; especially Chittenden, Lamoille, Washington, and Addison County residents.
How to apply:
- Submit an application and upload your Résumé.
- Please don’t forget to include a link to your demo reel or links to other examples of your work.
- No phone calls, txts, messages, or emails! DO NOT contact us using any other method.