Are you interested in working on creative and unique video content?
The Editor/Colorist is responsible for the finishing, packaging and delivery of cinematography, promotional videos, digital video content, documentaries, and other types of video content.
The ideal candidate will benefit from working alongside our experienced team members and a variety of clients to ingest, grade, technically correct, polish content, and edit for final delivery. The Editor/Colorist may also design and execute packaging elements as needed. Most of the finished products are 30 seconds to 3 minutes in length. Less frequently some maybe 5-6 minutes or longer.
- ADVANCED color-correction and editing experience using latest version of Final Cut Pro.
- In depth experiencing using latest version of Motion and Compressor.
- Ability to work both independently and effectively in a team, meeting all deadlines.
- Strong customer service skills are essential.
Preference given to applicants with:
- Minimum of three years of experience as a videographer, video editor, and colorist.
- Knowledge and experience with latest versions of: Final Cut Pro, Color Finale Plugin, Lightroom classic CC, Premier Pro CC, After Effects CC, Audition CC, Media Encoder CC, Photoshop CC, Kolor Autopano, Kolor Autopano Video, and Mac OS.
- A solid track record of performance under deadlines.
- Familiarity with broadcast color-correction standards, technical principles, and delivery specifications.
- Vermont residents; especially Chittenden, Lamoille, Washington, and Addison County residents.
How to apply:
- Submit an application and upload your Résumé.
- Please don’t forget to include a link to your demo reel or links to other examples of your work.
- No phone calls, txts, messages, or emails! DO NOT contact us using any other method.