Aerial Photography has quickly become the “new standard” for agents
It is impossible for buyers to truly understand the size and lay of a property from ground photos. From the air, however, prospective buyers can see the whole property and where it goes, greatly enhancing their perception of the home and property.
73 percent of homeowners say they are more likely to list with a realtor offering professional videos.
Our photos and videos can significantly increase the odds and speed of selling a home.
Using sweeping shots and elevated angels, we have the ability to highlight the best exterior features of a home and its surroundings.
Our 360° photos and/or video can also take prospective buyers on a virtual tour, encouraging them into making an offer sooner.
Market-savvy Realtors understand the value of Professional Aerial and Ground Photography and Video because of its potential to help sell a property more quickly.
Professional Marketing Photography! NOT ugly “roof inspection” snapshots
Just getting up and over a property isn’t enough. Our professional photographers have decades of experience and know how. We identify the best time of day, optimal lighting, and ideal composition for each photograph in order to make a listing look its most compelling and desirable.
Prospective home buyers often make their decision whether or not to see a home purely based on online listings.
Make your listings stand out using a whole new perspective. A beautiful lake house doesn’t necessarily translate online until the prospective buyer sees the lake from above, showing how beautiful it really is. A mountain retreat is more alluring when you can see the landscape around it. Whatever the home’s hook is, we’ll provide you with photos and videos to help entice a potential buyer to contact you for a viewing or maybe even to put in an offer before anyone else can!
Included with all packages:
- Professional exterior aerial photography by an experienced sUAS Operator and Professional Photographer.
- Up to 16 high res, tack sharp, edited still image files. Packages typically will include the view of each cardinal and intermediate direction at approximately 100′ Above Ground Level (AGL) and 250′ AGL.
- Equipment setup, up to two hours of capture per building or site, and equipment breakdown.
- On time delivery! Photos are delivered to client via Internet download link within seven to fourteen days of capture. Delivery estimates for videos, slideshows, and maps are provided upon request.
- Free no-branding and no-logo version for MLS.
- Copyright license granting client completely unlimited and assignable distribution, reproduction, and usage rights.