We are recruiting an sUAS Remote Pilot to join our growing team. The ideal candidate will benefit from working alongside our experienced team members and eventually function as the PIC and lead a team.
- Currently licensed FAA 107 Remote Pilot with small Unmanned Aerial System rating.
- Ability to read and understand Aeronautical Charts, METARs, TFRs, and NOTAMS.
- In-depth experience piloting sUAS photography/video platforms, especially DJI products. (See our fleet.)
- Great sense of direction with the ability to navigate to locations on time and without getting lost.
- Must be able to quickly and accurately understand online/offline maps, charts, drawings surveys, etc, and utilize the information to understand surroundings, and potential hazards, position safe takeoff/landing sites, and create safe flight plans.
- Ability to work both independently and effectively in a team, meeting all deadlines.
- Strong customer service skills are essential.
- Reliable transportation, proof of auto insurance, unexpired driver’s license, and clean driving record (no DUIs or moving violations within the last 3 years).
Preference given to applicants with:
- Three+ years of experience as an sUAS operator/pilot.
- Knowledge and experience with the latest versions of Final Cut Pro, Color Finale Plugin, Lightroom Classic CC, Premier Pro CC, Photoshop CC, Kolor Autopano, Kolor Autopano Video, and Mac OS.
- A solid track record of performance under deadlines.
- Familiarity with color-correction standards, technical principles, and delivery specifications.
- Vermont residents; especially Chittenden, Lamoille, Washington, and Addison County residents.
How to apply:
- Submit an application and upload your Résumé.
- Please don’t forget to include a link to your demo reel or links to other examples of your work.
- No phone calls, texts, messages, or emails! DO NOT contact us using any other method.